To install the WordPress Theme theme on your WordPress blog, you have two options. You may either upload the theme ZIP file using the WordPress theme installer (Recommended), or you can upload the unzipped theme folder via FTP (Advanced).
1: Install Using the WordPress Theme Installer
- Log into your WordPress panel
- Navigate to the “Appearance” tab.
- Choose the “Themes” tab.
- Click “Add New“
- Click “Browse…” (Select )
- Click “Install Now“
- Select our theme
2: Install Using File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Extract our theme’s file into a folder within the extracted folder on your computer.
- Either using your FTP client or via your site’s FTP panel, upload the extracted folder ‘theme’ to your /wp-content/themes/directory.
- Wait for the upload to complete.
- Now, we’re ready to activate Theme. Back in your WordPress admin panel (yoursite.com/wp-admin/), navigate to Appearance → Themes → Manage Themes. Next, under ‘Available Themes’, click “Activate” for Theme.